Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine's Day!

I love this holiday, not just because I'm in love, but because I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life that are parts of my heart. Hank is obviously my number one squeeze, but I have a deep love for so many of my friends, and on days like today I really love to think about them and send them little happy thoughts out into the universe. Can you feel them? I just sent one to you!

Hank and I are pretty mushy-gushy silly every day (although only in private, we are not a PDA kinda couple at all), so Valentine's Day is kind of just another day, but I really, really love any excuse to get all dolled up and go out to dinner! In the spirit of today, I thought I would link you over to "our story," so if you'd like to read how we met, click here to head over to that post.

Tonight was really fun evening. Hank got off work around 5pm, and we took some silly photos and headed over to Taj Mahal for a lovely dinner date. We love Indian food, and Taj is our favorite Indian place in town. We arrived around 6pm and were seated right away. We had a great time enjoying a slow, leisurely dinner and delicious food. Afterward we came home and got into pjs, I whipped up a quick batch of brownies, and we've been lounging around being comfy and cozy. Unfortunately Hank has to go to bed soon, because he works in the morning...but I have off tomorrow! I'm not too sure how I want to spend my day. I'm thinking maybe some antique browsing? I still need to go see Dear John too, so perhaps I can persuade one of my girlfriends to see it with me.

What did you do for Valentine's Day? Did you go to dinner or cook something at home? Did you spent it with a loved one or with good friends? Or, did you treat yourself to a quiet night at home? Whatever you did, I hope you had a great time. :)

Have a beautiful evening, I'll sign off tonight with photos...

Valentine's outfit-
dress: Nanette Lepore
necklace: Anthropologie
shoes: Target

Valentine's outfit

Hank actually let me take an "outfit" photo of him! hahahah. He is too cute, and doesn't like this one bit. He also had just gotten off work, so don't mind the semi-crinkled shirt. ;)

http://tattooscute.blogspot.com/

The last "LOOK AT MY NEW TATTOO" photo you'll see...this week ;) haha. juust kidding.
another shot of my new tattoos

Valentine's manicure- OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques!" Matte color
Valentine's manicure



heey!


Indian food








No comments:

Post a Comment